Google My Business now brings Google Places for Business and the Google+ Dashboard together in one place. Businesses can now update their information that shows up on Google from one simplified dashboard.
There’s one thing that lies at the heart of every business: customers. Customers are the reason why businesses flourish, and their shared passion for your craft is what makes running a business so rewarding. For many business owners, customers are more than just patrons – they’re your regulars, your advocates and your friends. In other words, they’re your people.
The Internet is connecting more businesses with their people every day. However, our users tell us that finding these loyal customers can be complex and time-consuming. We believe it shouldn’t be. That’s why Google have introduced My Business – a free and easy way to find and connect with your people, wherever you are.
Google My Business brings together all the ways Google can help your business shine in one place:
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ from one place to make it easy for customers to get in touch
- Add beautiful photos of your business and a virtual tour of your business interior to help customers see what makes your business unique
- Connect directly with your fans and customers by sharing news, events and other important updates from your Google+ page
- Stay on top of reviews from across the web, and respond to Google reviews
- Understand how people find and interact with your business using custom insights and integration with AdWords Express
- Manage your information on-the-go with the Google My Business Android app and the iOS app (launching soon)
In addition to new businesses getting started with Google My Business, Google are upgrading current users of Places for Business and the Google+ Dashboard to this new experience.
To learn more about how you can find your people, visit google.com/mybusiness.